Wednesday 1 December 2010

London: West End

I just loved West End!! I felt at home, so to speak...

The plays, the architecture of the buildings, the cultural atmosphere, the pubs, the colours...

So many references for me...

My dear Jenny Seagrove...

From London


Remember her in The Sign of Four with Sherlock Holmes?



Uau! Look at this! Yes, Prime Minister! It was one of my favorites!

From London


I used to watch Yes, Prime Minister on TV ;-) I'm a great fan of BBC series, I must say...:-)



And this great story by Victor Hugo...Les Miserables...

From London


Remember the movie? :-)



And the joy of Mamma Mia!!

From London


I saw the movie already in NL...



and this classic by Oscar Wilde...

From London


or finally, Deathtrap...

From London


Oh! I would like to return to England to see all these plays!

It was good to be there to see the Phantom of the Opera and listen to Sofia Escobar :-)
You will listen her in the Mirror scene ;-) Just click on the video below. Isn't she gorgeous? ;-)

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You are certainly the TRAVELER MY DEAR!!! WONDERFUL SHOTS...ANita