Wednesday 30 March 2011

"Kreativ Blogger" Award

A very special gift I received some days ago from...

Ana, Blog (In) Cultura and Margarida , Blog Memórias e Imagens

Obrigada! :-) Thank you! :-)

From Selos Web Atribuídos


I should share with you ten things I like:

1. The Sea (O mar/De Zee)
2. Tea (Chá/De Thee)
3. Books (Livros/Boeken)
4. Snow (Neve/De Sneeuw)
5. My cat (O meu gato/Mijn kat)
6. Mountains (Montanhas/Bergen)
7. Old photos (Fotos antigas/ Oude foto's)
8. Flowers (Flores/Bloemen)
9. Portuguese food (Comida portuguesa/Portugese Eten)
10. The Sun (O Sol/De Zon)

According to the rules, I should offer this award to ten blogs that I like. However, this time, I will not follow the rules.
I would like to offer this award to a very creative blog that I found a couple of weeks ago, when Rosa, its author, paid me a visit:

Un peu plus jolie

I'm sure you will like it too!

Have fun! :-)

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Isn't Rosa just so sweet? And you too love the sea and tea as I do....have a marvelous day my friend, Anita