Friday 10 June 2011

Disneyland Paris I

As I promised, the photos of our Spring holidays. Enjoy!

Last month, we went to Eurodisney for 4 sunny days. :-)
A couple weeks before, we had found a very nice offer in Oad Reizen site: one night and one day for free.


From Eurodisney


On May, 15, after a 5 hour car trip, we arrived to Davy Crockett Ranch.


From Eurodisney


In this ranch, we stayed in a bungalow.

From Eurodisney


We could make a BBQ in front of it, if we wished to.

This bungalow had...

a master bedroom,

From Ranch Hotel Davy Crocket


a single bedroom,

From Ranch Hotel Davy Crocket


a living and dining room with kitchenette,

From Ranch Hotel Davy Crocket


From Ranch Hotel Davy Crocket


From Eurodisney


a restroom and a bathroom.

If you would like to stay in this ranch, you should take a car with you. These lodgings are the farthest from the Parks and the only ones with no shuttles to take you there. On the other hand, they are the cheapest ones and you don't need to pay €15 per day for the parking.

I have enjoyed staying there. It was nice to wake up with the birds and surrounded by the green of the trees. :-)

We also enjoyed having dinner at the Ranch. It was an "Eat all you want" buffet and the food was absolutely delicious. We paid around € 27 per person. Very well deserved! I advise you to reserve a restaurant table in the morning.

How was the breakfast? You can see it in the photo below. Very simple, but for me it was ok.

From Eurodisney


Guess what was the first language I've heard there? Dutch, of course!!! ;-))
We saw there so many Dutch families!! "Am I in France? Really? I don't think so!!" :-)) And the first thing I've seen?? An Albert Heijn plastic shopping bag, do you believe it? ;-)) Absolutely delicious! Loved it!! ;-))

(to be continued)

5 comments:

Margarida Elias said...

Que maravilha! É uma viagem que quero fazer logo que tenha oportunidade. Vou aproveitar os conselhos...Bj!

ana said...

Sandra,
Diverti-me imenso na Disney de Paris e adorei entrar em todas as histórias. Já foi há uns anitos.

Achei graça ao Parque e ao labirinto de Alice no País das Maravilhas, apesar de ser um dos locais menos produzidos. Adorei visitar o tesouro dos piratas...etc.

Deu-me prazer ver as fotografias.
Beijinhos. :)

Presépio no Canal said...

@Ana: Tambem visitamos o labirinto e o tesouro dos piratas. Muito giro! :-) Beijinhos!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You know, I have to say that GROWING UP WITH DISNEYLAND in my city, I just cannot fathom it being in Paris...I wish corporate enterprises would not do this! But oh well....next time I am in Paris, I will not go...I want to see the REAL PARIS!!!! Anita

Presépio no Canal said...

@Castles: I understand what you mean. I was 4 four times in Paris and I never went to Disneyland. I would like one day to go to Disney World. I think it will be more exciting than Eurodisney! Besitos!! :-))